The height of the shopping season is just around the corner!
It’s hard to believe, but the retail shopping season will be here in the blink of an eye. What exciting offerings are you creating g to keep advertisers and readers engaged? How do you plan to capitalize on this once a year opportunity? If you haven’t thought about, or aren’t working on a mobile app solution for readers, here are some great reasons why you should:
– Nearly 323 Million Americans are mobile users. 90% are sending/receiving SMS & MMS
– Apps have been downloaded 10.9 billion times in the last 3 years. Demand for download mobile apps is expected to peak in 2013.
– 65% of mobile users said they used their mobile device to find a business to make an in-store purchase (Source: Google, 2011)
– 67% of consumers will use their smartphones to find store locations, 45% to read reviews, 45% to shop/browse, 41% to find and use coupons. Compare that to the fact that only 35% will access social media (Source: Deloitte’s 2011 Annual Holiday Survey)
– 24% of U.S. adult iPhone users and 21% of Android users have used a shopping mobile application in the past three months (Source: Forrester)
–1.2 billion apps were downloaded during the holiday week between December 25-31 (Source: Flurry, 2011)
Supplying your advertisers with a multimedia package inclusive of a mobile shopping app is a must! There’s still time for you to properly bring this offering to your market by partnering with Classified Concepts! Check out our demo app by texting “Shop” to 52732.